Sunday, November 9, 2008

quarter 2 post 1

Couldn't find anything to read, so yet again, I was forced to look through my brother's war novels. Down Range by : Dick Couch, is a book about navy SEALS and their missions. I personally don't care for the book and will no longer read it, because i think it is terrible. Firstly to even understand this book you have to have basic military terms down, and have to understand what is going on ( very hard, believe me). And secondly you have to get into the weird writing style ( can't explain it, just really odd). I would not recommend this book for people who don't want to waste time reading military novels, unless of course you like them then go right ahead. FOr me i think i am done reading military novels =), if you have any suggestions on what i should read i would be glad to hear them.

1 comment:

Andy M. said...

they sound kinda interesting, then again i like learning about the military and thay stuff