Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quarter 4 Post 3

So after I read today I decided I have to blog. In the book nothing new has happened, except for the fact that he meets this guy that is dressed in a sheep suit that s falling apart in an abandoned hotel floor. Besides this there is really some pointless talking occurs between the sheep guy and the main character ( who I have decided to name Steve). The talking is about the hotel and how the sheep guy has been waiting for Steve to return to the hotel. 
 I think that these chapters are very odd because they do not involve any drinking or sexual orientated messages or fantasies. I also think this is odd because there is some guy dressed up in a ragged sheep suit and the book now takes place in a pitch black abandoned hotel floor. I think that the author choose this because he wanted to have a change of scenery, and he also wanted to add some mysticism, or what I think, the author could be a little on the crazy side. I also think that the book is really confusing, it goes in chronological order but it does not make any sense ( to me at least) and the author is getting me mad because he has still not given the main character a name so I have decided to call him Steve because its really annoying to have several characters without names. Right now I wish I did not choose this book because it is illogical and makes little to no sense.

No comments: